I love Bonnie K Hunter's Mystery Quilts, this is the fourth one I've made and Roll, Roll Cotton Boll has to have the most number of small pieces in a quilt that I have ever made in the 19 years that I've been making quilts. A wonderful way to use up all those little scraps, ugly fat quarters that somehow appear in your stash and fabrics that you bought long ago but never used.
So... why doesn't my stash look any smaller?? These are big quilts!
Below is the first quilt pattern of Bonnie's that I made, called Double Delight.
Star Struck, below, is the first quilt of Bonnie's that I didn't use her colour choices!
Carolina Christmas was quickly snaffled up by Briony for her new place in Canberra.
Blue Gum Hotel
-
* Show and Tell*
*Rita - 1*
For a male friend
and the back because he's a soccer fan!
*Rita - 2 - sorry can't remember who this one is for!*
*Cath...
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
Congratulations pennie - it looks great and I love the Star Struck one esepcially the colours!
Now there's one photo missing .... I would have LOVED to see a photo of you grinning from ear-to-ear now that you've finished a UFO ..... ;-)
:-) sue :-)
Pennie you are a star! Love RRGB....I have pulled out lots of scraps to do it......glad david goT another Yellow Pages delivery..you're off the hook!
Ann-Maree
I love your border Pennie in fact I love all of them.This week I'll quil the cot quilt and then restart my Roll roll quilt.
Christine
Post a Comment