05 February 2011

David discovered that our largest water tank was leaking... no wonder the Hibiscus beside it was doing so well this year.

With hardly any help from his wife David emptied the tank, spreading the water around the garden, he then got the tank off it's stand, repaired the stand, repaired the tank and then slid it back up onto it's stand!  On one of the hottest day this summer!  My David is a real Super Man I reckon...  and Hey!
I may not have been much help but... I do wash his socks for him  :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you said "Tanks David for doing such a great job !"

DoubleL said...

Glad you said about washing his socks, or I would have wondered if you were lazy! Boys like to be strong and manly and rugged Pennie - he would have felt weak and puny if you had helped. Besides giving advice is our forte.

Pennie said...

Tanks Anonymous... I should have LOL maybe I should get you to write my lines in future eh!

And Loz... David totally agreed with everything you write! Even pumping out his chest as he agreed!

Anonymous said...

Tanks was me, FUN I had problems with the posting :-)