19 February 2011

At last all the blocks are together on this quilt... now to make the borders.

I'm really pleased at how this 'Roll, Roll Cotton Boll' quilt designed by Bonnie K Hunters is turning out for me considering I am using up lots of scraps and lots of really ugly fabrics, I've had a good clean out of my Stash and didn't need to buy a single piece of fabric!  Wonderful way to use up lots of little bits and pieces but I wish I'd kept a check or how many different fabrics I've used... too hard to count now.

5 comments:

Christine said...

It look good Penny can't wait to back to mine, still up to the strip piecing stage.HAven't touched it since I got back from Adelaide.
Christine

DoubleL said...

Absolutely beautiful. I have the last two borders to go on FWS today and then I can post a pic of it too.

Daphne said...

The neutral colour blocks really set it off. I like it.

Pennie said...

I love those neutral blocks. The whole quilt is very time consuming and boring to make but I love the way it's turning out and I love the fact that there are gaps in my stash! :-)

Brenda said...

Looking great