My friend Ann-Maree cracks us up sometimes, she puts these really weird and funny things on Facebook... here's todays!
Well of course I checked for myself then I went outside to tell David what Ann-Maree had to say today chuckling as I went...
He looked at me in the most perplexed way then I repeated what I said and this is what he did?????
Took me a while to work out that he was checking if Ann-Maree was correct!
He thought she meant Horizontally... I was laughing so much I couldn't take a photo so had to compose myself and get him to do it again! Thanks Ann-Maree, a great one today LOL
Mary-anne do you follow that 'certain redheads' Earlobe Facebook page? they are huge aren't they, I'm going to Aqua-aerobics in a minute I will see what my friends there think of AM's FB entry!
Blue Gum Hotel
-
* Show and Tell*
*Rita - 1*
For a male friend
and the back because he's a soccer fan!
*Rita - 2 - sorry can't remember who this one is for!*
*Cath...
U.S.A. - Raleigh, North Carolina - 18.12.1962
-
*Coliseum or 'Cow Palace'*
North Carolina State Fairgrounds, Raleigh. N. C.
A structure which received world-wide attention due to it's unique design.
*...
Last Post.
-
*All we have left of our four London Taxi's.*
*Photos and this Number Plate from 'Tabitha' #4 hanging up on our family
room wall with other signs and po...
14 years ago
We are Family.
Pennie, David, Nerys, Tim, Jackson Harry, Charlie Ripley, Tomos, Emma, Abigail Rose, Matilda May, George Mervyn, Briony, Kate, Gwilym, Emily.
4 comments:
Glad you checked David, at least I think that's what you are doing...:)
Thanks for giving me a great laugh...
When I saw Ann-Maree's update I immediately though of a certain redhead's earlobes - and then I really lost it!
thank u thank u for making me lol as well its really cool hahahahaha!!!! keep going with your posts nisha
Mary-anne do you follow that 'certain redheads' Earlobe Facebook page? they are huge aren't they, I'm going to Aqua-aerobics in a minute I will see what my friends there think of AM's FB entry!
Post a Comment