I've never been a follower of fashion, quite the reverse in fact, clothes shopping is way down the bottom of my Must do List and only happens when it really has to but.... I seriously like these boots! I reckon I would look really 'funky' in these boots LOL - wadda ya recon eh?
4 comments:
Cori
said...
Oh Pennie, they would go beautifully with your patchwork cardy!!
Hey! You might be onto something KLM, I could use my very comfortable ordinary shoes and make myself patchwork leggings... with a little elastic under the boot do you think LOL
Blue Gum Hotel
-
* Show and Tell*
*Rita - 1*
For a male friend
and the back because he's a soccer fan!
*Rita - 2 - sorry can't remember who this one is for!*
*Cath...
U.S.A. - Raleigh, North Carolina - 18.12.1962
-
*Coliseum or 'Cow Palace'*
North Carolina State Fairgrounds, Raleigh. N. C.
A structure which received world-wide attention due to it's unique design.
*...
Last Post.
-
*All we have left of our four London Taxi's.*
*Photos and this Number Plate from 'Tabitha' #4 hanging up on our family
room wall with other signs and po...
14 years ago
We are Family.
Pennie, David, Nerys, Tim, Jackson Harry, Charlie Ripley, Tomos, Emma, Abigail Rose, Matilda May, George Mervyn, Briony, Kate, Gwilym, Emily.
4 comments:
Oh Pennie, they would go beautifully with your patchwork cardy!!
If only my brown leather mini skirt didn't wear out eh! :-)
i think that you could whip some up for a fraction of the price:)
KLM
Hey! You might be onto something KLM, I could use my very comfortable ordinary shoes and make myself patchwork leggings... with a little elastic under the boot do you think LOL
Post a Comment